Improve your Business Website
Website Analysis Services
IS YOUR WEBSITE WORKING FOR YOU?
HOW EFFECTIVE IS YOUR WEBSITE?
If you do not know how your website stacks up against your major competitors in your area or in your market niche then how can you possibly know how to effectively compete with them and win more business?
If your website is effective the following will happen
- Your website shows up on the first page of Google (or any other search engine) when people search for your products or services.
- The quality of your website is at least comparable with your competition on the above mentioned page in order for your business to be considered as a viable option.
- Your website effectively guides your prospect through a buying process that ends with the desired results.
Result = Another order or sales enquiry.
WE CHECK THE FOLLOWING
- Website Functionality – How effective is your website in general.
- Legal Issues – Are you compliant with the various legal requirements regarding websites.
- Website Faults – Informs you of any errors generated by your website.
- Mobile Internet Functionality – How effective is your website on mobile Internet devices
Website SEO Analysis
All website analysis checks PLUS
- Full Website Audit – In-depth report detailing factors that will affect your websites ability to improve seo ranking.
- Keyword Ranking – Provide us with up to 5 keywords and we will provide you with a report on how your website ranks on all major search engines including google mobile.
- Market Functionality – How effective is your website specific to your target market.
- SEO Status – What areas of your website have been optimised for the search engines.
All for £20
Website eCommerce Analysis
DO YOU SELL PRODUCTS ONLINE?
All Website Analysis Checks PLUS
- Product display functionality – How effective your products are displayed from a users perspective.
- Product category functionality – How easy it is to locate and browse products on your website.
- shopping workflow analysis = Checks the effectiveness of your e-commerce buying process
All for £30